MySenyum Officer is a critical staff for our brands and is responsible for ensuring smooth running of day-to-day retail operations, administrative and promotional duties at our retail clinic outlets.
The MySenyum Officer as part of the management trainee program will have opportunities to grow into management positions within the group upon good performance and availability.
- Being a front-line facing executive handling day-to-day customers to the business
- Registering, scheduling customers appointments and ensuring follow-up appointments
- Performing general operational duties such as opening/closing clinics, managing cashier POS function
- Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers
- Promoting MySenyum’s brand and it’s products to potential customers in a retail environment
- Meeting targets and KPI’s for promoting MySenyum’s product(s) and sales activities
- Briefing and ensuring customers comply with product guidelines.
- Assisting Dentists with Dental procedures.
- Cleaning, caring, and maintaining Dental equipment.
- Recording customer information in CRM
- Managing stock and equipment inventory
Job Type : Full Time
Job Location : USJ 1, Subang Jaya
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Dental/Medical related is added advantage. Nevertheless applications are open to all as training will be provided.
- Social Media friendly, able and willing to post promotional activities on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok etc.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer and MS Office Literate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to provide great customer experience through outstanding customer service.
- Fits into MySenyum Culture: Positive Minded, Fun, Energetic and Professional.
Apply for this job
Use the form below to submit your job application